Breaking News

header ads

Subscribe Us

header ads

NOTHING HAS BEEN MORE REWARDING THAN SUPPORTING GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI LED GOVERNMENT.


Crusaderhotnews

By Comrade Amienye D Omorogie.

My interest and love for politics can be traced back from the natal struggle, contesting with thousands/millions of other eggs in the womb to get fertilized, completed the nine months tenure and had a safe landing on earth.

Born to a politically vibrant father, who despite working for the Federal government of Nigeria as a civil servant had a lot of interest in the politics of this nation. I watched my dad as a young man in 1993 serving as the returning officer in Irrue ward of Uhunwonde Local government area of Edo State In the Presidential election. An election that was adjudged to be the freest and fairest in the annals of Nigeria's political history till date.

I grew up with the mentality of always standing up for what I believe is right even if I am standing alone. As a young man I was trained to always see possibilities where others sees impossibility.

In 2002/2003 I had the opportunity to work on campus for the Lucky Imasuen campaign organisation. Then in 2006 as the then Financial Secretary of NANS Zone B, I was among the first set of youths to work in the Youth wing of ACD/AC/ACN now today's APC,  working to actualize the mandate of Comrade Adams Aliu Oshoimhole. In 2016, I worked for Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu in my capacity as the the  PDP zonal Secretary of Zone 15 ward 5 Ikpoba-Okha LGA.
My new found love with Governor Godwin Obaseki led administration anchors on performance, administrative "technical know how" and putting the people first. He has changed the narratives in governance to an ideal, simple and smart model.

Therefore, supporting him to do more will be the only sane thing to do at this point of our political history as Edo people.
Edo 2020 for Obaseki will be the right way to go.

*Comrade Amienye D Omorogie writes from ward 5 in Ikpoba-Okha LGA Edo State.*

Post a Comment

0 Comments