Breaking News

header ads

Subscribe Us

header ads

Ambassador Cultis Ugbo bags Crusader's Voice Newspaper Award

 STATE OF THE BENIN KINGDOM........... 


Crusaderhotnews



Today, I received an Achievers award from the Crusader's Voice Newspaper in recognition for my outstanding sustenance of the Benin Traditional Institution and development of Edo State.

I want to thank God Almighty, Our Great Oba of Benin KINGDOM cum Our Ancestors for this honor and privilege to serve my Great King-Oba of Benin KINGDOM, my Benin people in humility and integrity of purpose.

I also want to thank you all members of the Benin Solidarity Movement BSM Worldwide, for without you all, this wouldn't have been a reality, we all achieved this together and together we shall all continue to achieve success. 

Words is not enough to show the world how much I love and appreciate you all my Benin cum Edo people..

Thank you all and God bless...

Long live the Oba of Benin KINGDOM!

Long live Edo State!!

Long live Nigeria!!!

OBA GHA TOR KPEEEEEE........ ISEEEEEE!!!!!!

Signed:

Ambassador Curtis Eghosa Ugbo. 

President-Benin Solidarity Movement BSM Worldwide.

Post a Comment

0 Comments