Breaking News

header ads

Subscribe Us

header ads

2023: I’ll Will Substitute Unemployment With Skills Acquisition, If Elected – Reps Aspirant, Engr. Osobase Akhere-Ugbesia.


Crusaderhotnews

Engr. Osobase Akhere-Ugbesia contesting for the House of Representatives for Esan North East/Esan South East Federal Constituency of Edo State has promised to bring new innovations and quality representation that will attract government presence to his constituency, if elected.


Engr. Osobase Akhere-Ugbesia said he will focus in reducing the challenges of unemployment by providing youths and women empowerment through skills acquisition to address systemic poverty ravaging the people.


He stated this while answering questions from our Newsmen in Ubiaja on Wednesday.


“Generally, we know that legislators have limited duties, but in this climes, the expectations are usually very high. There is lack of employment, poverty and you have to be a lobbyist to be able to bring these things to the table.


Esan North East/Esan South East Federal Constituency lacks employment but I will not promise that I will end unemployment, but we will lobby in the interest of the Constituency, we will bring federal presence to the Constituency.”


“I just want to appeal that our voice have been heard here at home should be magnified at the National Assembly so that Edo will have robust representation.


“I have been doing it unofficially, I have had a lot of engagement at the community level and I wasn’t doing that to be rewarded with this seat but political calculation favour us because I have been loyal to the people and to the political party, the PDP and we should be rewarded to encourage others who have been loyal too”.


“I am throwing my heart in the ring not because I want to fight anybody or i am better than everybody but because I have something special to offer. I have my people at heart and I want to be their voice”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments