Breaking News

header ads

Subscribe Us

header ads

Edo Sports Commission Elect Ayopo as New President of Coaches Association .


Crusaderhotnews


By Ojieva Ehiosun 


Coaches of Edo State Sports commission today elected Mr. Oluyemi Ayokpo as new President of Edo State coaches Association. 

Addressing the media after his victory, Mr. Oluyemi Ayopo, commended Edo State coaches Association for their support, adding that Edo State Sports commission is ready to rewrite the wrongs. 

He maintained that the newly elected  executives will work in synergy with the Sports commission Chairman to take Edo State Sports to its pinnacle of Glory. 


"Well it might interest you to know that I have been the Secretary of Edo State Coaches Association for the past six years. My colleagues saw the quality in me, they felt I have want it takes to pilot the affairs of the union, so they unanimously voted me into office as the new President of Edo  State Coahes Association." 


"I'm so happy and I want to commend my colleagues for this honour, and also promise that I will  not fail them in the discharge of my duties. As you are aware, Edo State is the home of Sports in Nigeria, and I'm very  happy that we have a core professional who has seen it all in Sports as Chairman of the Sports Commission boss Alli Yussuf. We are going to work  in synergy with him to ensure that Edo State regain her glory in the annals of Nigeria  Sports." 


"I also want to thank Edo State government for giving me this opportunity to serve the State meritoriously, and i promis to give my best, and also  assure my colleagues that i will  not disappoint them.  I will work assiduously with the Sports  Commission to ensure that their interest as coaches is well represented." 


 For the forthcoming Delta 2022 National Sports Festival NSF, he said: " All we  require from the government is support and motivation. Once we have support from the government, coaches and athletes we do everything within their prowess to make Edo State proud." 


"For me as the newly elected chairman, my predecessor has laid a good foundation for me to take off, so I'm going to consolidate on his legacies to move Edo State Sports forward. I have enjoyed working with my colleagues, directors, Sports commissioners  among others. I will use my new office to usher in good things for the commission. Once again, I want to thank all that has  made this election a huge success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments