Breaking News

header ads

Subscribe Us

header ads

SELL ME THE GLENFIDDICH DRINKS THAT YOU BOUGHT: CRACK TEAM BOSS TELLS THE SUPPORTERS Of WIKE AND DAN ORBIH.

Crusaderhotnews


For the past two weeks now, my drinks supplier ordered some Glenfiddich and Veuve Cliquot drinks from Lagos, and till now we are still receiving updates that Glenfiddich is still scarce in the market, and my birthday is next week Wednesday. 


It’s so clear that Glenfiddich drinks was swept clean by the politicians who planned to use it to  celebrate their victory party. 


I want to let the supporters of Wike and Dan Orbih know that the Glenfiddich drinks that they bought  for their victory party which didn’t see the light of day yesterday should be sold to me. Their supporters should inform my planning committee and they’ll be willing to buy the drinks from them directly even at a higher price. 


They clearly didn’t hold their victory party, they should reach me through my planning committee and I’ll directly credit their account cause I need those drinks for my 40th birthday. 


Albert Obazee the CRACK TEAM boss needs those drinks for his birthday, no one fights with EMATON and goes free.

Post a Comment

0 Comments