Breaking News

header ads

Subscribe Us

header ads

ESAN-LAND OF OUR DREAMS:

 Crusaderhotnews 


My message for the great people of Esan race is clear and simple;

2023 will be a watershed in our representational political engagement;

Therefore, my job is to harness the competitive economic advantages of all communities in Esan-land;

I will create an equal opportunity for an Okpebholo man and an Agbazilo woman (vice versa), to flourish in the envisioned Esan-land of possibilities;

I will institute a purposeful leadership, that will deliver true dividends of democracy for the common good of the vast majority of Esan people;

In view of the above, I'm bold to declare that, it is time for a measurable and tangible infrastructural development, economic development with a human face, human capacity building and job creation for our teeming youths in Esan-land.

A developed Esan-land is possible! Join hands together with me, let's build Esan-Land of our Dreams.

I'm Monday Okpebholo (aka) 'Akpakomiza,'

I'm running for the office of the Nigerian SENATE, Edo Central Senatorial District (Esan-Land).

Post a Comment

0 Comments