Breaking News

header ads

Subscribe Us

header ads

Female Producer Wants to Sleep with me even the Marriad one- Actor Chidi Ike

Crusaderhotnews



A lot of female producers give me lead roles in movies to have sex with them even the married ones -Actor Chidi Ike 


A lot of female producers give me lead roles in movies not just because I’m too good but because the want me to knâćk with them, currently I’m the most trending face in Nollywood movie industry and female producers have been taking advantage of me and wanting me to have something intimate with them even married producers the want me to have šêx with them because of the type of roles I play in movies.

18 years old Actor chide reveal that a lot of female producers are taking advantage of him and wanting to have sêx with him

Post a Comment

0 Comments